Maison LUK

One trusted presence for everything you own, buy, and build in America.

您在美國所擁有、所購置、所經營的一切,皆有一位可信賴之人,在地照拂。


You have a life in America you can’t always be there for. We are.

您在美國有一份生活,卻未必總能親臨。我們,常在。

Discreet · Reliable · Present

審慎 · 可靠 · 常在

Why We Exist

我們何以存在

Distance turns ownership into work.

距離,使擁有成為操勞。

Everything you hold in America (a home, a purchase, a company) quietly asks for your presence. Your lawyer, your accountant, your manager each handle a moment and leave; we are the presence in between, directing them so nothing falls through. We do not replace your professionals. We make certain they deliver, so the distance costs you nothing.

您在美國持有的一切,一處居所、一筆購置、一間公司,都靜靜地需要您的在場。您的律師、會計師、物業經理,各自處理一個環節便離去;我們,則是這之間持續的存在,統籌各方,不讓任何事從縫隙滑落。我們不取代您的專業顧問,只確保他們把事辦妥,使距離不再耗損您分毫。

One relationship

單一聯繫

You speak with us, and only us: a vetted local network we direct personally. You never manage a stranger.

您只與我們對接;其後是一支經嚴格甄選、由我們親自統籌的在地團隊。您無需面對任何陌生人。

Your hours

以您的時間

Handled while Hong Kong sleeps. You wake to it already resolved.

事情在香港入睡時處理妥當;您醒來,一切已然解決。

Absolute discretion

絕對審慎

Held as the whole of the work, and carried between no one.

保密即是工作的全部,絕不在客戶之間流轉。

The Work

服務範疇

Everything you own, buy, and build: held.

您所擁、所購、所建的一切,皆有守候。

I
Acquisition
臻選代購
The piece you can’t reach from where you are.
那件您身在遠方、無法觸及之物。
Sourced here, verified on camera, delivered sealed and accounted for.
在地搜羅,全程錄影驗證,密封妥送,件件有據。
II
Residence
居所守護
The home, held while you’re away and ready before you land.
您遠行時替您守護,您歸來前為您備妥。
Present when the manager, the notice, or the contractor isn’t. The home, readied before you land.
當經理、通知或工程人員都不在時,我們在場;居所,於您落地前備妥。
III
Company
公司維繫
A business kept alive while you’re not here to tend it.
當您不在此地照管時,讓公司如常運作。
The body at the bank and the address on file. We direct your lawyer and accountant; we do not replace them.
銀行櫃前的那個人,存檔在案的那個地址。我們統籌您的律師與會計師,而非取代他們。

IV · Bespoke

IV · 專屬

Not everything has a name. Bring us the rest.

並非一切都有名目。其餘的,交給我們。

The Line We Hold

我們恪守的分際

A presence, not a substitute for your counsel.

我們是您的在地代行,而非您顧問的替代。

We coordinate the lawyers, accountants, physicians, and brokers your affairs require: we are the trusted hands around them, never a replacement for their license. We do not move your money as our own, and we do not decide what only a professional should. Everything operational, handled; nothing that should be advised, left to guesswork.

您事務所需的律師、會計師、醫師與經紀,皆由我們居中統籌:我們是他們身旁那雙可信的手,絕不取代其專業資格。我們不以自身名義動用您的資金,也不擅自決定應由專業人士定奪之事。凡屬執行,皆代為辦妥;凡需專業判斷,絕不妄加揣測。

The one who stays.

常在之人。


On the ground across the United States

立足美國

Enquiries by introduction.

僅憑引薦。

concierge@maisonluk.com